SER vs UKR dream11 team, SER vs UKR live score, UKR vs SER live score, SER vs UKR dream11 prediction, SER vs UKR team news, SER vs UKR prediction, SER vs UKR lineup
Group B teams of the 2019-20 UEFA European Qualifiers – Serbia and Ukraine – will face off against each other on June 8 in a thrilling clash. The match will be a nail-biter as both the involved teams’ chances to qualify from Group B are very much alive, despite of a much-higher ranked Portugal present in their group.
The clash will take place at the Arena Lviv in Ukraine and will commence at 12:15 AM (IST) on June 8, 2019. In this article, we look at the detailed SEr vs UKR match preview.
The match preview for Serbia vs Ukraine clash will include a detailed report with the latest SER vs UKR team news so that we know which players will make up the SER vs UKR lineup. This will help us have an on-point SER vs UKR prediction and more importantly, a winning SER vs UKR dream11 team. In addition, we will provide links to platforms through which fans can have super-quick access to SER vs UKR live score (UKR vs SER live score).
Serbia vs Ukraine Match Preview: SER vs UKR live score
The neighbours in the Balkan region will go against each other in a bid to qualify for the UEFA European Championship. Make sure to follow SER vs UKR live score (UKR vs SER live score) as the match is guaranteed to be a thriller.
Both the teams have similar capabilities when it comes to international football with Serbia ranked 29th and Ukraine ranked 27th in FIFA rankings. Although Group B also has a 7th-ranked Portugal making a case for qualification, the other two teams – Luxembourg and Lithuania – should not pose trouble for these two teams.
Therefore, make sure you don’t miss SER vs UKR live score (UKR vs SER live score) as there could be a lack of live streaming options for this clash.
Serbia have played just one match so far which had ended in a draw. With one point in their bag, they will take on Ukraine who have got 4 points in 2 matches, earning a win and a draw respectively. Follow the link provided above to get SER vs UKR live score (UKR vs SER live score).
SER vs UKR team news: SER vs UKR dream11 prediction, SER vs UKR lineup, SER vs UKR playing 11
Looking at the SER vs UKR team news will give us injury updates about the players and an updated SER vs UKR lineup. This process will help us make a correct SER vs UKR prediction and a SER vs UKR dream11 team, that can help the readers stay ahead of others in fantasy football leagues.
- As per latest SER vs UKR team news, it seems that neither of the teams are under-staffed as they don’t have any injured players. This is good news for players who’re looking to make a distinct SER vs UKR dream11 team.
- Ukraine’s last goal was scored by Viktor Tsygankov in the clash against Luxembourg, and he will be raring to score another when the team faces Serbia. Make sure you have him in SER vs UKR dream11 team for this clash.
- The top pick from the Serbian side will be Dusan Tadic, who scored a penalty to salvage a draw against Group B’s top team Portugal recently. There is a high chance that he will be present in the SER vs UKR lineup and so you can add him in your SER vs UKR dream11 team.
- Ukraine’s youngster Oleksandr Zinchenko had scored an assist recently and is a nice asset to have in the midfield. Be it the starting XI or the bench, the 22-year-old is sure to be present in the SER vs UKR lineup.
- Ukraine have kept a clean sheet in quite a few of their recent matches, and on top of it, have never lost a match against Serbia in the history of their match-ups. This means that you can bank on Ukraine’s defenders in your SER vs UKR dream11 team, and bet on the home team in the SER vs UKR prediction.
Serbia vs Ukraine playing 11
Serbia playing 11: Dmitrovic, Mladenovic, Milenkovic, Spajic, Rukavina, Gacinovic, Ljajic, Maksimovic, Lazovic, Mitrovic, Tadic
Ukraine playing 11: Pyatov, Mykolenko, Matviyenko, Burda, Butko, Zinchenko, Konoplyanka, Malinovskiy, Bezus, Tsygankov, Moraes
SER vs UKR prediction: Recent form, Head to Head record
Some of the factors that would enrich our SER vs UKR prediction include the recent form of both the teams. Therefore, we will look at the results of the last five games of Serbia and Ukraine. We will also look at Serbia vs Ukraine head to head record, before moving on to the SER vs UKR Dream11 team that can help you win big in fantasy football.
Last five games: Serbia
Draw: Portugal 1-1 Serbia
Draw: Germany 1-1 Serbia
Win: Serbia 4-1 Lithuania
Win: Serbia 2-1 Montenegro
Draw: Romania 0-0 Serbia
Last five games: Ukraine
Win: Luxembourg 1-2 Ukraine
Draw: Portugal 0-0 Ukraine
Draw: Turkey 0-0 Ukraine
Loss: Slovakia 4-1 Ukraine
Win: Ukraine 1-0 Czech Republic
Serbia vs Ukraine head to head record, SER vs UKR head to head
In their last five head to head clashes, both Serbia and Ukraine have won a game each with the remaining three ending in draws.
Ukraine 0-0 Serbia
Ukraine 0-1 Serbia
Serbia 1-4 Ukraine
Ukraine 0-0 Serbia
Serbia 0-0 Ukraine