LAF vs PT dream11 team, LAF vs PT live score, PT vs LAF live score, LAF vs PT dream11 prediction, LAF vs PT team news, LAF vs PT prediction, LAF vs PT lineup
The 24th season of the Major League Soccer kick-started on March 2, 2019, and with the top two places in the Western Conference points table being dominated by the two teams from Los Angeles, the competition has started to toughen up. Top-ranked Los Angeles FC will take on the 10th ranked Portland on 2nd June. The clash will take place at the Providence Park in Portland, Oregon, and will commence at 8 AM (IST).
The Los Angeles FC vs Portland Match Preview will include key information about the clash – including LAF vs PT dream11 team and platforms where the followers of this clash can check the LAF vs PT live score (PT vs LAF live score). We will also look at the LAF vs PT team news which will include injury updates on key players as it would affect the LAF vs PT lineup and LAF vs PT prediction.
Los Angeles FC vs Portland Match Preview: LAF vs PT live score
You can catch the Los Angeles FC vs Portland live score (LAF vs PT live score) on many platforms, and we have provided the links for some mainstream platforms which you can access in just a click.
Los Angeles FC are currently ranked 1st in the Western Conference of the Major League Soccer with 10 wins, 4 draws and just one loss in 15 matches, and will face Portland who are ranked 10th with 4 wins, 2 losses and 6 draws in 12 matches.
There’s a 20-point difference between the two teams and it would be crucial for the Portland fans to catch the LAF vs PT live score (PT vs LAF live score) when the clash takes place on June 2.
Portland Timbers fans must be hoping for something positive as after losing 5 out of their first 6 games, they won four of their next 6. And in addition, they have also ended their 12-game road trip. When they welcome table-toppers on June 2nd at their home, following LAF vs PT live score (PT vs LAF live score) will be crucial.
LAF vs PT team news: LAF vs PT dream11 prediction, LAF vs PT lineup, LAF vs PT playing 11
- The LAF vs PT lineup will certainly see Brian Fernandez and Diego Valeri appear in Portland’s team-sheet as they had found the back of the net of Philadelphia in their last MLS clash.
- While Fernandez had scored a brace in just a gap of five minutes, Valeri had insured Portland’s win by scoring a third goal 3 minutes before the final whistle.
It’s recommended to keep a track of the LAF vs PT team news as it would report all the latest injury updates which would, in turn, affect your LAF vs PT dream11 prediction. The players appearing in the LAF vs PT lineup or LAF vs PT playing 11 lineups, their past performance and ratings are some of the factors that you’d need to keep in mind before sketching out your LAF vs PT dream11 team.
- For Los Angeles FC, Christian Ramirez, Carlos Vela, Latif Blessing, and Triston Blackmon are sure choices as all of them scored a goal each in the team’s last outing. Picking them in your LAF vs PT dream11 team would help you stay ahead of others.
- Top picks for your LAF vs PT dream11 team: Portland forwards Jeremy Ebobisse has scored 4 goals in 12 matches, while Brian Fernandez has scored 2 goals in 3 matches. Midfielder Diego Valeri has scored 3 goals in 12 matches, also picking up 7 assists.
- Top picks for your LAF vs PT dream11 team: Los Angeles FC forward Carlos Vela is a must, must pick who can get you those winning points in your LAF vs PT dream11 prediction, as in 15 matches, he has scored 15 goals while also contributing with 9 assists.
- LAFC forward Diego Rossi has scored 7 goals in 15 matches and midfielder Eduard Atuesta has picked up 6 assists in 14 matches.
Los Angeles FC vs Portland playing 11
Los Angeles FC playing 11: Miller, Blackmon, Zimmerman, Segura, Harvey, Atuesta, Kaye, Vela, Blessing, Rossi, Ramirez
Portland Timbers playing 11: Clark, Villafana, Tuiloma, Mabiala, Valentin, Chara, Polo, Flores, Valeri, Fernandez, Ebobisse
LAF vs PT prediction: Recent form, Head to Head record
It’ll be way easier for us to sketch our LAF vs PT prediction if we factor in the recent form of both the Western Conference teams. Therefore, we will look at the results of Los Angeles FC and Portland Timbers’ last five matches. We will also look at the Los Angeles FC vs Portland head to head record and the probable LAF vs PT playing 11 lineups.
At the end of the section, we will present the LAF vs PT Dream11 team that can help you win easy.
Last five games: Los Angeles FC
Win: LAFC 4-2 Montreal Impact
Draw: FC Dallas 1-1 LAFC
Win: LAFC 2-0 FC Dallas
Win: Columbus Crew SC 0-2 LAFC
Draw: LAFC 0-0 Chicago Fire
Last five games: Portland Timbers
Win: Philadelphia Union 1-3 Portland
Draw: Houston Dynamo 1-1 Portland
Loss: Vancouver 1-0 Portland
Win: Real Salt Lake 1-2 Portland
Win: Toronto FC 1-2 Portland
Los Angeles FC vs Portland head to head record, LAF vs PT head to head
In their last four head to head clashes, LAFC have defeated Portland twice while Portland have come up victorious once. The remaining match had ended in a draw. LAFC lead 2-1.