Table of Contents
- Probable SRH Playing 11 for IPL 2018
- SRH 2018 Team Openers for IPL 2018 – David Warner, Shikhar Dhawan
- SRH Playing 11 Middle Order – Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Carlos Brathwaite
- SRH 2018 team Bowlers for IPL 2018 – Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi
- SRH Captain 2018 – David Warner
- SRH Coach 2018 – Tom Moody
- Live Score SRH 2018 Team
- SRH Schedule 2018; Complete fixtures for SRH squad
- SRH Schedule 2018; All fixtures for SRH team 2018
- Monday 9th April 2018, 8 PM, Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad-Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals
- Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2018 Predictions
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Key Players for IPL 2018
Live Score SRH 2018 team, Probable SRH Playing 11, Captain Squad, Schedule, SRH News
The Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) walked into the mega IPL 2018 auction as a team that had the clearest player recruitment policy in place and they went about their business in the same manner. Led by the SRH coach Tom Moody and mentor VVS Laxman, the 2016 IPL champions gave their fans some massive SRH news and brought in some world class names and were also able to retain their core team with players like David Warner, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kane Williamson and Rashid Khan still at the franchise. We look at the complete SRH squad preview; Live Score SRH 2018 Team, SRH schedule 2018, SRH captain 2018, SRH coach 2018, SRH probable 11, SRH playing 11, SRH news and more.
Ahead of the highly anticipated Indian Premier League season 11 (IPL 2018), we take a look at the team profile of the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and all the key SRH news ahead of the IPL Season 11.
Probable SRH Playing 11 for IPL 2018
The probable 2018 SRH playing 11 will have some of the marquee players of the modern cricketing world, who are expected to fill the SRH schedule 2018 with victories. SRH probable 11 will have little doubts over their openers as David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan own that spot in the SRH probable 11 for the upcoming season of IPL. The middle order of SRH playing 11 will be boosted by Manish Pandey and Shakib Al-Hasan’s signings at the auction while bowling of SRH playing 11 and the wicket-taking responsibility of SRH 2018 team will be led by mercurial Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Rashid Khan who are expected to dominate the Live Score SRH throughout the next season of IPL.
Probable SRH Playing 11 for IPL 2018 – David Warner (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Carlos Brathwaite, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi
SRH 2018 Team Openers for IPL 2018 – David Warner, Shikhar Dhawan
If there is one team that will go into IPL 11 with a settled opening combination, it is Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH). Captain David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan make a formidable combination at the top of the order and rank among the most successful opening partners in the history of IPL and are certain to open in the 2018 SRH probable 11 and offer steady opening stands for Live Score SRH throughout the season.
SRH Playing 11 Middle Order – Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda, Carlos Brathwaite
SRH, who were the IPL 2016 champions, have brought in Wriddhiman Saha as their wicket-keeper for season 11, which makes it likely that he will bat at the coveted No.3 position for the franchise. Manish Pandey, signed for a whopping INR 11 crores (biggest SRH news of the season) will come in at No. 4. followed by all-rounders Shakib Al Hasan, Deepak Hooda and Carlos Brathwaite giving a very strong look to the SRH playing 11 and the SRH 2018 team this season.
SRH 2018 team Bowlers for IPL 2018 – Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi
In Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Afghan sensation Rashid Khan, the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) have two of the best T20 bowlers going around in world cricket at present and it is likely that captain Warner will turn to these two in crunch situations. The two experienced pros will be the leading wicket-takers for SRH 2018 team and be a crucial part of SRH playing 11. The duo will be complemented by young Indian pacers Sandeep Sharma and Basil Thampi to round up a solid bowling attack for SRH.
SRH Captain 2018 – David Warner
SRH captain 2018, David Warner is the man who led the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) to their maiden IPL title in the year 2016 and he will once again be the man at the helm for the franchise this year. SRH news confirmed Warner as the SRH captain 2018 recently who has been a proven IPL performer and has amassed over 4000 runs during his time in the league. The maverick Aussie will again be expected to deliver the goods and bring his team glory in IPL 11. Let us discuss the SRH coach 2018.
SRH Coach 2018 – Tom Moody
In some promising and rather expected SRH news, Tom Moody was named SRH coach 2018 for IPL 2018. He has been associated with the Sunrisers Hyderabad as their head coach since the franchise’s inception and his astute coaching acumen has helped the Sunrisers reach the IPL qualifier rounds three times and also delivered the title in 2016. For SRH team 2018, Moody will again be expected to form a solid tactical partnership with captain David Warner and lead his team to greater heights as SRH coach 2018.
Live Score SRH 2018 Team
For Live Score SRH 2018 team, you can follow live.rooter.io which will give you live score, live commentary, latest and ball by ball updates and more! Live Score SRH will be available for all the game for the Hyderabad based franchise as they look to regain their IPL crown following their win the 2016 season. David Warner, Shikhar Dhawan, and Manish Pandey will be the key players for Live Score SRH and how much runs will they be making game-in-game-out this season. Live.rooter.io will cover Live Score SRH as well as live scores for all the IPL games across all the 8 teams.
SRH Schedule 2018; Complete fixtures for SRH squad
Image Credit – Sunrisers Hyderabad @ Twitter
SRH Schedule 2018; All fixtures for SRH team 2018
Monday 9th April 2018, 8 PM, Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad-Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rajasthan Royals
Thursday 12th April 2018, 8 PM, Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad-Sunrisers Hyderabad v Mumbai Indians
Saturday 14th April 2018, 8 PM, Eden Gardens, Kolkata- Kolkata Knight Riders v Sunrisers Hyderabad
Thursday 19th April 2018, 8 PM, Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore- Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sunday 22nd April 2018, 4 PM, Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad-Sunrisers Hyderabad v Chennai Super Kings
Tuesday 24th April 2018, 8 PM, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai- Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers Hyderabad
Thursday 26th April 2018, 8 PM, Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad – Sunrisers Hyderabad v Kings XI Punjab
Sunday 29th April 2018, 4 PM, Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur- Rajasthan Royals v Sunrisers Hyderabad
Saturday 5th May 2018, 8 PM – Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad-Sunrisers Hyderabad v Delhi Daredevils
Monday 7th May 2018, 8 PM – Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad – Sunrisers Hyderabad v Royal Challengers Bangalore
Thursday 10th May 2018, 8 PM – Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi – Delhi Daredevils v SRH
Sunday 13th May 2018, Chennai Super Kings v SRH – 4 PM, M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Thursday 17th May 2018, Royal Challengers Bangalore v SRH – 8 PM, M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Saturday 19th May 2018, SRH v Kolkata Knight Riders – 8 PM, Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2018 Predictions
With a power-packed group of players, an excellent SRH captain 2018, a greater SRH coach 2018, and proven title-winning pedigree in the SRH team 2018, the 2016 champions will enter IPL 2018 as one of the early favorites to win the tournament. SRH team 2018 has a reliable opening combination in Warner and Dhawan, which will be ably backed by an array of proven all-rounders like Shakib, Brathwaite and Deepak Hooda. In Bhuvneshwar and Rashid Khan, they also have all bases covered in the bowling department.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Key Players for IPL 2018
1. David Warner – Captain and talisman David Warner will be the undisputed key player for the SRH team 2018 in IPL season 11. The swashbuckling Aussie opener has proven match-winning pedigree and has scored truckloads of runs in the last two IPL seasons. His astute leadership will also be key to SRH’s fortunes and Live Score SRH, especially in the powerplay overs.
2. Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The swing king from Uttar Pradesh has quickly developed a reputation as one of the best death bowlers in the T20 circuit and his quota of 4 overs will be extremely crucial in curtailing the flow of runs and also providing early breakthroughs for SRH in the powerplay overs and picking wickets for Live Score SRH in the death overs.
3. Rashid Khan – Considering his bowling prowess and mastery over his craft, it is barely believable that Rashid Khan is still only 19 years of age. The Afghan leg-spinner is the second-ranked T20 bowler in the world and rightly so. Rashid has a knack of picking up important wickets in the middle-overs and is extremely hard to take for runs – a genuine match-winner for the SRH team 2018 and their biggest hope of winning this season’s Indian Premier League title.
- Live Scores
- Prediction Game
- Live Chat
- Latest News
- Group Chat
- Fan Posts
- Win Prizes
- Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Badminton, Hockey, Formula 1 & Kabaddi