Table of Contents
- MI Playing 11 for IPL 2018
- Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Openers: Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan
- Mumbai Indians Middle Order: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard
- Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Bowlers: Mustafizur Rahman, Pat Cummins, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar
- Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Captain for IPL 2018: Rohit Sharma
- Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Coach for IPL 2018: Mahela Jayawardene
- Live Score MI Team 2018
LIVE SCORE MI TEAM 2018, MI PROBABLE 11, MUMBAI INDIANS TEAM 2018, MI NEWS 2018, MUMBAI INDIANS SCHEDULE FOR IPL 2018
Mumbai Indians (MI) are the defending champions going into the upcoming season of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2018) and at the recently concluded mega IPL auction in Bangalore, MI team management made sure that the Rohit Sharma-led franchise will go into IPL 11 as one of the favourites once again. We look at the complere Mumbai Indians Team 2018 preview; live score MI Team 2018, MI News 2018, which would include MI Playing 11 or MI Probable 11, Mumbai Indians Schedule 2018, MI Team List 2018, Mumbai Indians Jersey and more.
Mumbai Indians team 2018 managed to keep hold of their title winning core from last year as they retained the services of key players like Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard and have brought in fresh blood in the form of Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, JP Duminy, Mustafizur Rahman, Ben Cutting and Pat Cummins. These players certainly make a strong case for the MI Playing 11 or MI Probable 11, and would be creating MI news 2018 in the Indian Premier League 11, with their performances.
MI Playing 11 for IPL 2018
Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Pat Cummins, Rahul Chahar, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah
Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Openers: Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan
The defending champions are likely to go with Evin Lewis and Ishan Kishan as their openers. While Lewis is a proven international opener and can whack the ball any way he wants, Kishan also showcased his big-hitting abilities in the recently concluded Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy where he opened the batting for Jharkhand. Kishan will also keep wickets for Mumbai Indians Team 2018 in IPL 11.
Mumbai Indians Middle Order: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard
With Caribbean firepower at the top, Mumbai Indians also have a power-packed middle-order in the MI Playing 11 or MI Probable 11 with captain Rohit Sharma leading the way for his team, wearing the blue Mumbai Indians jersey. Other contenders who will also wear the Mumbai Indians jersey in IPL 2018, and are likely to bat in the middle-overs of the MI playing 11 would be Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya and Kieron Pollard to complete a formidable batting unit.
Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Bowlers: Mustafizur Rahman, Pat Cummins, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar
Mumbai Indians team 2018 management did well to recruit two world-class foreign pace bowlers in the form of Mustafizur Rahman and Pat Cummins at the mega auction in Bangalore. They also have India’s T20 pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah to keep things tight in death overs. Rajasthan’s young leg-spinner Rahul Chahar will complete the bowling attack for the Mumbai Indians team 2018.
Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Captain for IPL 2018: Rohit Sharma
Other than being one of the most destructive T20 batsman going around world cricket at present, Rohit Sharma is also the most successful captain in the history of IPL, winning three titles with his home franchise. Rohit will once again lead the Mumbai Indians team 2018 in IPL 11 in a bid to make it a quadruple of titles for the Mumbai Indians team 2018.
Mumbai Indians Team 2018, Coach for IPL 2018: Mahela Jayawardene
Mahela Jayawardene won the IPL title in his first season in-charge of the Mumbai Indians team 2018 and the former Sri Lanka captain will back at the helm once again in the MI Playing 11 / MI Probable 11, trying to make it two in two this year in 2018. He was also actively involved with his team’s buying strategy at the IPL 2018 mega player auction, to form a brilliant MI Team list.
Live Score MI Team 2018
For Live score MI Team 2018, you can tune into live.rooter.io, which will provide you with the latest ball by ball updates and live commentary as well, apart from live score MI team 2018, for IPL 11. You can check Live score MI Team 2018 below as well, when the match starts.
Rooter Live Cricket Scores provides you with your daily fix for live cricket scores, including live score MI team 2018.
Mumbai Indians Schedule 2018
Mumbai Indians Schedule 2018 for IPL 11 will consist of 14 matches, set to begin on 7th April against Chennai Super Kings. The Mumbai Indians schedule 2018 will go on till 27th May, 2018, if the team makes it to the final.
|7 April||CSK||8 PM||Mumbai|
|12 April||SRH||8 PM||Hyderabad|
|14 April||Delhi Daredevils||4 PM||Mumbai|
|17 April||RCB||8 PM||Mumbai|
|22 April||Rajasthan Royals||8 PM||Jaipur|
|24 April||SRH||8 PM||Mumbai|
|28 April||CSK||8 PM||Chennai|
|1 May||RCB||8 PM||Bengaluru|
|4 May||KXIP||8 PM||Mohali|
|6 May||KKR||4 PM||Mumbai|
|9 May||KKR||8 PM||Kolkata|
|13 May||Rajasthan Royals||8 PM||Mumbai|
|20 May||Delhi Daredevils||4 PM||Delhi|
|22 May||Qualifier 1 – TBD||8 PM||Mumbai|
|23 May||Eliminator – TBD||8 PM||TBD|
|25 May||Qualifier 2||8 PM||TBD|
|27 May||Final||8 PM||Mumbai|
Mumbai Indians Key Players for IPL 2018 – Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah
1. Rohit Sharma – It is hard to look beyond captain Rohit Sharma when it comes to naming the key players for Mumbai Indians. The Indian opener usually bats in the middle-order for his IPL franchise and is a master zcontroller of the game, be it setting up a solid total or chasing one down. As a captain, he has led Mumbai to three IPL titles and his leadership will once again be key for a fresh-looking side.
2. Hardik Pandya – Hardik Pandya, Indian cricket’s latest poster boy will also be key to Mumbai Indians’ hopes of retaining the title in the upcoming season. Blessed with the ability to change the course of a game with both bat and ball in his hand, a lot will depend on Pandya’s performances if MI are to do well again.
3. Jasprit Bumrah – Another IPL find and another player has come up by leaps and bounds in the last two years is Jasprit Bumrah. India’s leading white-ball bowler will be leading the Mumbai Indians’ attack this year after the departure of Harbhajan Singh, Lasith Malinga and Mitchell Johnson.
Here is a featured video by Hindustan Times, to celebrate the completion of 10 years of Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League;
MUMBAI INDIANS PREDICTIONS FOR IPL 2018
With their title-winning core intact in the 2018 edition, Mumbai Indians will once again go into the IPL as one of the favourites. The defending champions had a good auction and brought in some much-needed fresh blood into their squad. The only apparent weakness is spin bowling, with the franchise placing all their faith in young leg-spinner Rahul Chahar to man that department.
Traditionally slow starters, expect Mumbai Indians to go all guns blazing from the start this year and be among the top four teams come the business end of the tournament in May.
Stay tuned for Mumbai Indians updates for the 11th season of the Indian Premier League.
- Live Scores
- Prediction Game
- Live Chat
- Latest News
- Group Chat
- Fan Posts
- Win Prizes
- Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Badminton, Hockey, Formula 1 & Kabaddi